Beachwood is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products.
Beachwood Furniture (the manufacturer) hereby warrants each item of furniture against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase.
- The guarantee shall only apply whilst the furniture is cared for and maintained in accordance with the instructions provided opposite.
- This guarantee does not extend to cover the furniture which in the opinion of the company or its representatives is worn by fair wear or tear and/or is damaged by abuse, misuse, neglect or inadequate care.
- If you wish to make a claim against this guarantee, initial contact should be made with the retailer from whom you purchased this product. The manufacturer reserves the right to determine whether the claim falls under the guarantee (refer to points 1 & 2).
- Should it be necessary to return the product for inspection and/or repair all transportation charges shall be paid for by the purchaser, unless the manufacturer determines in writing to the contrary.
- Returned furniture will not be accepted by the manufacturer unless prior authority has been given.
- The benefits conferred by this guarantee are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect to the product which the purchaser has under the Trade Practices Act. The guarantee is issued to the original purchaser only: proof of purchase is required.
- This product is not warranted if the customer is not the original purchaser/owner of this product.
- Commercial / outdoor environment use of this product where the product is exposed to moisture and adverse weather will not be warranted.
- Gum vein, saw marks, nail holes, dints, scratches are a characteristic of solid timber. The manufacturer does not warrant the customer’s change of mind towards these imperfections.
- Panel tops exposed to hot and cold conditions will tend to open and close the manufacturer cannot help this natural occurrence Therefore you buy this product at your own risk.
Beachwood does not offer money back on returned goods. We do happily exchange goods or issue a credit note if they are returned in perfect condition within 7 days of purchase. Proof of purchase is required.
Credit notes must be redeemed within 3 months and used within one purchase.
Please choose furniture carefully as we do not have a “try before you buy” policy. There is an exception for a few items such as dining chairs.
For custom orders that are cancelled, the deposits are non-refundable. Cancelled lay-bys will incur a 35% handling fee and the outstanding amount will be given as a credit note.
Beachwood offers its own delivery service. Rates depend on where you are located and also if you need a two man delivery service or whether someone is at home to assist getting the furniture into your home. We also work with a couple of great delivery companies who professionally and carefully handle your furniture. If our shipping partners are unable to deliver to customer address there is the option of refund or working with Beachwood to organise freight (for which there will be an additional charge).
Standard delivery timeframes are between 3–10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax). Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers.
Some prices are subject to change and if items are out of stock then there may be a change to the pricing.
When purchasing from Beachwood your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit TLS encryption technology. 128-bit TLS encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address”, and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.